Woodbury Park Association Homeowner's Meeting
Held at Taylor Elementary School
May 12th, 2004
Meeting called to order at 8:01 PM.
Nick T. motioned to accept the minutes from the October 14th, 2004 meeting. Motion seconded by Michelle P. Motion carried -meeting minutes approved.
Deed Restrictions are now posted on http://woodbury-park.org thanks to Alan D. and Homer S.
Proxy Election of Corporate Officers
- Proxies have been used in the past.
- Should be limited, maybe to one per board member.
- Voting by mail may be an alternative.
- Will be addressed in the by-laws and will be discussed at the fall homeowner's meeting.
Mailbox Maintenance Discussion
- It's difficult to find someone to maintain the mailboxes.
- Quote for aluminium no-maintenance mailboxes were $20,000.
- It costs approximately $3200 for a "refresher".
- Henry Z. has been doing repairs for the neighborhood.
- Motion to continue to maintain the existing wooden mailboxes and not buy the aluminum replacement mailboxes by Michelle P. Motion seconded by Sonja K. Motion carried.
Sprinkler Maintenance Discussion
- Larry K. will get a quote on repairs for the sprinklers, mostly for the Westchester entrance.
- The rain sensor needs to be included in the quote for repairs. It appears to not be working.
Assignment of 2003 Audit
- By laws will include the frequency of the audit -yearly is OK.
- Need volunteers (non-board members) to perform the audit.
Supplemental By-law Discussion
- Bill S. will write the by-laws for review at the fall meeting.
- They should include at a minimum:
- Level approval ($) for individuals before a vote of the neighborhood is required.
- Motion to have by-laws 30 days before the fall meeting by John M. Seconded by Kim S. Motion carried.
- We should work on the architectural committee in parallel with this effort
- We need volunteers for the committee to get an active committee going.
- Nick T. to head the committee. He will send out a letter to introduce the committee and explain their charter, etc.
- Need better signs for the meeting.
- Nick T. will make the signs for the fall meeting.
Motion: Jim L. to close the meeting. Motion seconded by Russ F. Motion carried. Meeting closed at 9:00 PM.